When did Penelope Cruz grow those boobs?!?
Her new film is amazing, just like everything that Pedro Almodovar directs. It made me cry, laugh, think, remember, dream and gasp in horror. But more than anything else it made me wonder:
When did Penélope become THIS hot?!




15 Comments:
At 3:16 PM,
Kepa said…
She should have grown her brain....puajjj
Sorry, i do not like her, She is one of the worse in the world....
At 3:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
¡¡¡Silicon Free!!!
Kepa, if you can't improve your brain to became someone in life, put silicon in your life...
At 4:31 PM,
Kepa said…
yes Geme, but where??!!!! ;-P
At 5:19 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
She is great, talented and excellent actress. And she is not THAT stupid! Look, after all she did dump that idiot Cruise.
At 9:47 PM,
Boomer said…
Amen to that Dora
At 12:40 AM,
ChickyBabe said…
I always think of her with Tom Cruise. Yikes!
At 5:54 AM,
Diablorama said…
she looks better with "those ones" x)
At 9:53 AM,
egan said…
Let's face it, anyone is much more attractive sans Mr. Cruise. I see he's launched a pr campaign to improve his tarnished image. You supposed Katie had some post pardom issues?
At 1:36 PM,
White Magpie said…
Gawd!! thats one helluva joy valley..lol
At 9:52 AM,
Steve Sheppard said…
Looks like ten grand a side to me.
At 6:07 PM,
EXSENO said…
I really like her and I think she is a very good actress but I also think she has some serious make over work done on herself. Even her face looks better then I remembered.
At 6:50 AM,
Boo said…
I have the theory that she started growing her boobs the moment she started dating tom cruise, now since they´re not dating anymore the boobs ceased their growth, it call it my theory of relativity-ness (lol) xD
At 1:30 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Not very popular our Cruise boy is he? :) I know he is trying hard to earn some brownie points for his popularity but can't really think of what exactly he does for this. Smiles a lot thats for sure. As for Panalope's boobs and face and everything: Im sure a bit of Hollywood earned fame and fortune helped her transform into the butterfly she is.
At 3:14 AM,
I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said…
At 5'7", Tom Cruise could not be a Navy pilot. His first blockbuster role involves an inherent poignant truth; he can pretend to be an ace, but he could never be an ace for real.
Which goes to show you, as per Penelope Cruz, he can try to be around perfection and augment it, but he is doomed to failure.
The poor man's life has been based around fantasy, that I doubt even he knows what is really real any more.
At 3:21 PM,
wicklowbetyár said…
Amikor a buliban énekel, na az igen! :)
Jó a blog, kollegina!
Post a Comment
<< Home