Morning in the City
I decided this dawn I would peep and see how the city wakes up.

I saw the waking boats on the forever sleepy branch of the river.

I saw as the Parliament was stretching its lean figure and almost touched the sky.

I saw the bridges washing their faces in the Danube to freshen up for a busy day.

And I saw the buildings as they glowed in the first rays of sunshine.
I wanted to see it with messy hair, dark circles under its eyes, grumpy experssion on its face. Instead I found it to be so gorgeous that even though I already loved it I fell in love with it again.
I wanted to see it with messy hair, dark circles under its eyes, grumpy experssion on its face. Instead I found it to be so gorgeous that even though I already loved it I fell in love with it again.


16 Comments:
At 8:14 AM,
Steve Sheppard said…
Beautiful!
I worked with a guy, Pete, on my trip to AZ, and he lives in Budapest right on the river. If you see him, say hello for me.
At 1:55 PM,
Boomer said…
I was gonna send you a few pics of Brizzie then I thought, oh yeah you've already been there, done that and, no doubt, got the T-shirt. You live in a beautiful city and as always you've stirred the wanderlust in me.
At 2:13 PM,
ChickyBabe said…
Gorgeous piccies! I love that silhouette.
At 10:19 PM,
Nothing Really Matters said…
These are great picture's Dora, such a beautiful place!
At 10:36 PM,
egan said…
Fantastic shots young lady. I can tell ChickyBabe is jealous.
At 3:20 PM,
Fran Invernoz said…
Wonderful images. When you travel you know everything.
At 10:27 PM,
Kepa said…
Very nice photos. I have never been there....It looks very beautiful!!!!
At 2:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
I like the river's photos... lovely place.
At 2:43 PM,
EXSENO said…
I love pictures Dora, I looked at the first one and thought how beautiful and then I clicked on the last one and saw the buildings and they just awed me, they looked like they are made of gold. Great pictures!
At 3:20 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Thanx everyone!!! :)) Let me know if you are here and I'll show you around.
Steve, done. I met Pete this morning, he said you owed him a beer. Is that right? Is he the one? :)))
At 7:40 PM,
S A J Shirazi said…
Beautiful. Has anyone seen morning in the desert?
At 8:35 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Nooooo!!! But I wish I had!!! have you??
At 6:54 AM,
S A J Shirazi said…
Ya, I have. I have spent some life in Mountains. That is so beautiful.
At 8:37 AM,
Steve Sheppard said…
I believe you. Nary did I see Pete Bellasy without a beer in hand, and I, myself, drank a third of what he bought. The penalty was listening to him talk. I'd say, "excuse me, Pete," then go attempt to drown myself in the pool.
At 3:20 AM,
Nabeel said…
i love the second picture .. great silohuette. and i agree with what u say .. almost touches the sky :) .. great picture ..
At 4:18 PM,
Xico Rocha said…
Very nice sunrise, and beautiful pictures.
From Brasil
Xico Rocha
Post a Comment
<< Home