Medio Pomelo

Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The word "kayak" is a Palindrome — a word spelled the same forward and backward


I just thought to mention here that Hungary is world power at last! :) Not economically or in nuclear weapons but when it comes to being the fastest in kayak and canoe. The 27 runs that made up this year's world championship 12 were won by my countrymen, which is a pretty cool result.

I know these are not the most popular sports in the universe. The reason why I love it is because I'm a firm believer of the religion that adores the male body shaped by training for them...

7 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kepa said…

    that's a good reason ;-) jajajaja


    ENJOY THEM!!!

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Nacho said…

    Muy buena tu frase final. Jajajajaja.

    La verdad, no debí entender muy bien algo de tu anterior post, porque pensé otra cosa. Disculpa.

    Bueno, pedir disculpas no sé porqué. Una opción es tan respetable como la otra.

    Lo siento, yo no comparto tu religión. Sólo coincidimos en que somos muy creyentes muy fervientes, pero yo en la otra dirección, como mi blog.

    ¡Enhorabuena Hungría!

    Un besote, Dora.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger ChickyBabe said…

    That's a religion I would gladly join!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said…

    Kepa, I know, I'm so deep :)

    Nacho, no pasa nada, lo que me escribiste me animaba, ni siquiera me he dado cuenta de que me malentendiste! :)

    CB, I betcha, they are all gorgous demigods!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    Ya, thows arms are to die for. lol

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger T.H. Elliott said…

    Mom is a palindrome also. Too bad your Mom isn't, that would make Mom jokes much more funny.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like my "happy curve", i mean, my huge and happy stomach is easier to fit it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home