Guinness? It's black, it's yucky, it's served warm with a shamrock stamped in the head; it looks the same as puke as it does going in, but it binds nation to nation. Ale gives me gerd, pour me a 90 Shillings and I'll be smiling.
GIGFY, VG??? Tom, is this a Dubliner's secret code for another pinta Guinness please? :) btw...I cannot comment on your blog! there is this weird comment blocker...I left you a message on Conor's blog since i haven't got your email. Hugz!
10 Comments:
At 12:29 PM,
Fran Invernoz said…
La birra, la cerveza, te da la felicidad. Imágenes simpáticas, propias del verano. Gracias por tus amables comentarios en mi blog.
At 3:45 AM,
Steve Sheppard said…
Guinness? It's black, it's yucky, it's served warm with a shamrock stamped in the head; it looks the same as puke as it does going in, but it binds nation to nation. Ale gives me gerd, pour me a 90 Shillings and I'll be smiling.
At 10:39 PM,
Carlos said…
Getting drunk? ;-)
Take care of the hang over, with that beer, it could be horrible!!!!
Kisses
Carlos
At 8:59 AM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Martin, thanx for stopping by and for the compliment!
Steve, your description of Guinness is foul!!! :)) It almost put me off it for good. Almost...
Ruben, welcome! I hope to see you around more.
Carlos, I know... I'm the worst when it comes to hangovers. But who could resist such a huge pint? :)
At 12:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dora, could you activate the RSS news?
At 12:40 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
what's that??
At 5:03 PM,
T.H. Elliott said…
Mmmmm, Guiness.
At 3:44 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
GIGFY, VG??? Tom, is this a Dubliner's secret code for another pinta Guinness please? :)
btw...I cannot comment on your blog! there is this weird comment blocker...I left you a message on Conor's blog since i haven't got your email. Hugz!
At 12:54 PM,
ELGAINE said…
Guinnes is better here in Ireland than in other parts of the World, but I don't know why exactly.
I think it's very important to pour with mastery, like the lagers in Madrid.
Bye and interesting posters.
At 7:21 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Tom, that's well funny!!! I think those guys who do advertising for Guinness are really clever. Glad u r back!
Elgaine! Thanks for visiting!!! :) Funny how you got me into this whol blogging thing for the first time a few years ago! Hope all is good!!
Post a Comment
<< Home