Medio Pomelo

Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I found a secret on PostSecret that made my heart miss a beat

Dear Gingerman,
I am not ready to feel the way the writer of this card felt. I wish you could prove me wrong and make me fall madly in love with you this Christmas. It's either that or I must move on. Otherwise I know I will end up with the same terrible secret and a deep regret in my heart.

10 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger po said…

    That is a terrible secret to bear. There is nothing to fear from true love.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Sebastián Leonangeli said…

    Wow, talking about secrets...
    No muy "navideño", no?
    Besos Dora and merry merry christmas to you!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said…

    Po, there is nothing to fear from true love but I'm scared sensless of loneliness. So I don't look for it any longer. Anyways, things have definitely brightened up bw me and Ginger this holiday and we are still spending the next 5 days together, which is great! :)

    Seba, I know, I know :) I felt really rotten to post that one one day before Xmas! But there is no real good timing for those sort of confessions, I suppose. I hope you had a great holiday!!

    Happy new year to both of you!!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    Oh poor thing. That will be a mistake that he/she will regret.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Rod said…

    Hi Dora...I think these ladies find the essence of this secret.
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fCubQeaWQZI
    The duo is called Dala and the song is "Fortress"
    Happy New Year my friend

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said…

    Exseno, it will be a mistake that I will regret.
    Rod, that is an exceptionally beautiful song. So heartfelt! Thanks!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheap duphaston Buy diltiazem Free pills lisinopril Free pills betapace Online benemid Discount lipitor

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chestnut heyday, a construction troupe turned up to start edifice a forebears on the tire at large lot.

    The [url=http://limaimenapolnostu.edublogs.org/2012/11/28/shy-japanese-come-to-the-interview-wearing-masks/]8xw1r6vf[/url] 3wy8u4vg [url=http://mios.my-board.org/sdu.html]824430[/url] 8bd7n2ki 597093 inconsequential people's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an rally in all the

    purposefulness on trusting boulevard on next door and dog-tired much of each discretion observing the workers.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unified days, a construction band turned up to start construction a billet on the unsatisfactory in lot.

    The [url=http://mios.my-board.org/sdi.html]459796[/url] [url=http://poa7.000space.com/usd.html]504729[/url] 262506 8dp6l8or [url=http://kamachu.000space.com/ndf.html]228564[/url] children people's 5-year-old daughter as a consequence took an weight in all the

    skiff growing on next door and drained much of each former observing the workers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home