Medio Pomelo

Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Zis Iz Me


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes


For the life of me I can't find the blogger who gave me this splendid idea, but thanks anyways. Compilation tapes used to be me. And all these songs have been and are me. Lots have been missed out for lack of patience and the fact Mixwit has very limited selection of songs. Still, it is fun. Enjoy.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger egan said…

    I loved making mix tapes. Now I've moved on to Playlists on my iPod, but still the same thing. Much easier and cheaper these days. Cool idea.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Essentially Me said…

    I'm digging these songs. And I so miss mix tapes. My BF used to make me them in high school. Do they even sell cassette tapes anymore?

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger egan said…

    Yes, EM they still sell cassette tapes. I saw them tonight right next to some VHS tapes in my local drug store.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    I loved the tape. I didn't have time to listen to all of it, but I'll be back to hear the rest.

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger T.H. Elliott said…

    Very cool idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home