My Booky Wook
"... And as we were all getting ready, me and Mark Morrissey and this other lad Olly nicked a couple of the cheap filthy Chekov vodka for ourselves. I then took a little bottle of vodka and drank it down all nice in my tum.
When you do that you get a ten-minute grace period before your body realises what an idiot it's housing. One moment you're thinking: "Wow, I'm Oliver Reed. this hasn't touched me, pass another bottle." Then it hits you - like a vodka lorry smashing into your cerebellum. Your mind and body split in two, head in opposite directions, and agree to meet up the next day..."
When you do that you get a ten-minute grace period before your body realises what an idiot it's housing. One moment you're thinking: "Wow, I'm Oliver Reed. this hasn't touched me, pass another bottle." Then it hits you - like a vodka lorry smashing into your cerebellum. Your mind and body split in two, head in opposite directions, and agree to meet up the next day..."
Russel Brand, as fucked up as I think your life was/is I think only a hyper intelligent person can write about it the way you did in your autobiography. At some places you made me wanna puke and other places I cried with laughter. All written with terrible grammar and amazing vocabulary, I think you are actually a bit of a genius. Even if a revolting one... 

5 Comments:
At 4:55 PM,
EXSENO said…
I really like Russel Brand. He is Outrageous but I like him. Intelligent I think he is, but I also think he fried his brain just a little somewhere along the way with something illegal. lol
At 5:10 PM,
Sebastián Leonangeli said…
I don't think I've ever seen a movie with Russel Brand :S Can you believe that?
Which one would you reccomend?
At 9:52 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Sebastian, he is not big on movies, he is a stand-up comedian and an ex-MTV presenter. He made a crap Rom Com last year but I'm not gonna recommend that :))
At 6:47 AM,
almost loved said…
He is kind of cute... but reminds me of Edward Scissorhands in a weird way. Maybe its' the hair.
At 10:50 AM,
Medio Pomelo said…
haha Alomost Loved, good comparison!!! He does look like that! :))
Post a Comment
<< Home