Medio Pomelo

Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wondering...


Would it be better to know why someone I really like hasn't the slightest interest in me or would it crumple up my ego into a little ball?

5 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger T.H. Elliott said…

    It's always better to know. Then you can pine for someone else.

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'll opt to know. Like t.h.elliott says, then you can move on to obsess about something else instead...hehe

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said…

    Hey guys, but what if its something really terrible? like "oh, sorry, i didn't notice you, you look like thin air to me" or "coz you're boring" or "coz you're irritating"? I think I would hate to know that but you're right, now I just imagine all these things anyway.

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Blogger Ms. Megan said…

    Good Question... I think I would or want to know... I have been contemplating asking one of my ex's what happened, not sure if I can handle the truth.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm...I think, generally, people wouldn't be so mean as to say thinks like "Cos you're ugly." Or annoying. Or whatever.

    Most of the time, people make things up. I do it. And I'm sure people have done it to me before too.

    But yes, I have always thought of asking my ex "Why?". But likewise, I'm not sure if I can handle it.

    But see, I'm not obsessed over it. So I *think* I'm fine. haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home