Medio Pomelo

Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.

Monday, July 31, 2006

How Can You Tell...

....whether you are looking at a thing the right way or not?



12 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Matyas said…

    Well, the more I look at them, the dizzier I get... I guess I'll have to find this street next week when rambling around in Budapest to find out the Vertical Truth.

    Great pictures Dori.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always think about it, but i always forgot to ask you.

    Why your blog is call "MedioPomelo"?

    In Spain it mean piece of Pomelo's fruit. isn't it?

    GeMe.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said…

    Geme, i thought it meant Half a Grapefruit... Someone used to call me that (the reason is way too romantic to share :) and I always loved the sound of it. Plus, grapefruit is my number one faveourite fruit.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Sass said…

    Good Job.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Tiffanie said…

    Neat picture. Neat way of looking at things.

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Nothing Really Matters said…

    Great picture Dora. Did you take it??

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger ChickyBabe said…

    The bottom one is the right way up. Nice illusion! I went with my forst instinct.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said…

    Thanks, yep, I took it in Budapest after a thunderstorm.

    Szoros, I'll so take you there! :)Can't wait!!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Ceridwen Devi said…

    I guess you know when you feet get wet.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger T.H. Elliott said…

    Budapest is awesome. I want to go back. Great picture, you could publish that or something.

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Steve Sheppard said…

    Of course. It's the one that's right side up. =o]

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said…

    Your explanation of MedioPomelo here is, well, romantic itself. Nice photos up there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home