Medio Pomelo

Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I did a Marilyn this morning....


...when I rushed down the escalator and the draft from the Underground lifted my white skirt. I slowed down, tried to hold the flapping material in the front but it caused even more flapping in the back. I would have needed three pairs of hands to get the white cotton under control so I lost the battle. There was nothing else to do but blush, giggle with dignity and smile into the eyes of the grinning commuters ascending on the other side.

I hope a future Arthur Miller or Marlon Brando saw this happen... :))

8 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger ChickyBabe said…

    Way to go girl!!! I'm sure you gave the male population the thrill of the day! ;)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Three pairs of hands? why? One hand in front of you and the other back...

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger EXSENO said…

    Ha, ha, chalk it up as one of lifes most embarrassing moments and something to laugh about later.
    I think you handled it just fine, grin and 'bare' it. lol

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger West said…

    Hi Dora,

    I've just written a fab new play and I'd love you to be in it....


    ....it's called Death of a Salesman. (Don't worry - you don't have to play the salesman...)

    Cheers,

    Arthur
    xxx

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger T.H. Elliott said…

    Sweet, giving people a show is always fun. It's harder for guys to do though.

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Steve Sheppard said…

    Oh, to have been there!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Medio Pomelo said…

    Oh Arthur, how beautiful... will you marry me if I convert to Judaism quickly?
    :)

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kepa said…

    It is hard to be a girl...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home