Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome....
...is my excuse for going absolutely ballistic on my brother yesterday on the phone. Post-Birth Depression is my brother's wife's excuse for being moody and irrational. So what's my brother's excuse for falling apart? ;)
I sincerely believe that men are now the weaker sex. What's our purpose in life now that we don't need to go out and kill something for dinner, and there are no cannons outside the city walls. In my case I wash the dishes and put out the garbage. I heard about something called the Andropause (male Menopause)so that's now my excuse for falling apart and I'm sticking by it !!
8 Comments:
At 5:43 PM,
Kepa said…
yes, it seems that women have always an excuse to be rude....what can men do??!!!
NOTHING!!!!
At 5:56 AM,
Boomer said…
I sincerely believe that men are now the weaker sex. What's our purpose in life now that we don't need to go out and kill something for dinner, and there are no cannons outside the city walls. In my case I wash the dishes and put out the garbage. I heard about something called the Andropause (male Menopause)so that's now my excuse for falling apart and I'm sticking by it !!
At 9:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
Kepa... we have to wait, always wait.
At 12:32 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Poor things... but you see, we do realise how hard your lives are and we always compensate you big time! :)
At 1:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Dora,
In a few minutes, your Blog is going to be added to my friend's blogs...
I want to express in spaniard's slang what I feel reading you.
"ME PARTO LA CAJA".
At 2:34 PM,
S A J Shirazi said…
My suggestion: Writr your travel tales.
At 1:21 AM,
Steve Sheppard said…
So, around the 18-20? I'll be prepared. Steve
At 1:12 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Haha Steve, good thinking, write it in your calendar in red not to come anywhere near my site that day! :)))
Post a Comment
<< Home