Busy Weekend
I had a busy weekend looking through the lense of my camera. This is what I saw.
A red-and-black beetle walking the flower-catwalk, parading its shiny summer dress.
A shy little snake out of the water twisting on the bathing platform and getting confused about the beginning, the end, the middle, left and right.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The Swarovski crystal of nature - some glamorous jewels in the upmarket end of the garden.
.jpg)
I looked and admired. And I thought of your birthday. I wish I could have witnessed all these treasures with you. But I chose not to at the time. So I'm going to share it with anyone that comes across my weekend's gifts.
A red-and-black beetle walking the flower-catwalk, parading its shiny summer dress.
.jpg)
A shy little snake out of the water twisting on the bathing platform and getting confused about the beginning, the end, the middle, left and right.
.jpg)
.jpg)
A tired shell resting on a pebble after the long winding river journey that it took her to get here.
.jpg)
The Swarovski crystal of nature - some glamorous jewels in the upmarket end of the garden.
.jpg)
I looked and admired. And I thought of your birthday. I wish I could have witnessed all these treasures with you. But I chose not to at the time. So I'm going to share it with anyone that comes across my weekend's gifts.
Happy birthday Pati.


1 Comments:
At 12:34 AM,
almost loved said…
Thanks for sharing the pictures. But I must say, I'm terrified of insects, especially beetles. :/
Post a Comment
<< Home