October In Krakow
Maybe it's time to start writing again. I miss it bad and I feel like a prodigal son (daughter) who keeps abandoning her home of thought and creativity. But this time I would like to opt for a more private blog - however, just found out I could not. Funny how blogspot won't allow you to make your blog password protected. A tough decision to make between 2 alternatives none of which are ideal - leave your blog public for everyone to view or make it so private only you can view it. I would find that very lonely, as the best thing about blogging is the conversation with others, so I decided to leave it as it is for now and bear the consequences.
Time is rushing by me and so many things happen I don't want to forget about. So here is the first one: I have spent 2 weeks in Krakow, Poland, as part of a training for my new job. I feel so lucky and privileged to have had the opportunity to not just pass through the city but to live it, feel its pulse night and day. I have never been interested or keen on living in any Eastern European cities, including my home town, Budapest, but this experience proved me wrong - I have been feeling great here and I liked every cobblestone and post-communist shop and mad traffic I have seen here. More pictures to come soon, till then czesc for everyone!
Time is rushing by me and so many things happen I don't want to forget about. So here is the first one: I have spent 2 weeks in Krakow, Poland, as part of a training for my new job. I feel so lucky and privileged to have had the opportunity to not just pass through the city but to live it, feel its pulse night and day. I have never been interested or keen on living in any Eastern European cities, including my home town, Budapest, but this experience proved me wrong - I have been feeling great here and I liked every cobblestone and post-communist shop and mad traffic I have seen here. More pictures to come soon, till then czesc for everyone!

5 Comments:
At 7:09 AM,
T.H. Elliott said…
Glad to have you back! I went to Krakow once and I loved it. My family traces back to some little town near Warsaw.
At 3:11 PM,
Tiffanie said…
Huh. Mine is private but I have certain invited readers. Are you sure you can't do it that way? If you do, make sure to invite me, k?
tiffanie@ksbasementrepair.com
At 4:49 AM,
Coti Bustamante said…
it's nice you're back to writing, so long : D I don't know if you remember me, but you often commented on the things i wrote in my old blog (cloudyrainb0. blogspot.com) and really made me feel good knowing that you read,i'll wait an answer by you.
Kiss kiss!
At 7:41 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Hey you All, what an amazing surprise you were all here to respond :) Thank you so much!
THE - I loved Krakow too!! It is so pretty and calm!
Tiffanie - I'm still struggling with this thing. I changed the setting to invites only, logged out and when I typed in the URL I could still perfectly see it. Now started a new blog and still experimenting with the privacy setting.
Coti - Of course I remember! I hope you are well girl! Thanks for the visit!
At 1:45 PM,
wicklowbetyĆ”r said…
Hola and welcome back! :))
Post a Comment
<< Home