Evening Wisdom
Last night we broke up with Gingerman. It must have been the fifth or so time in our relationship but it had never felt so final ever before. It doesn't feel like the beginning of something. It only feels like the end of everything.
Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.
10 Comments:
At 9:34 PM,
po said…
Breaking up with someone is a bit like dying plus suffering the death of someone else too :(
There is nothing I can say, just that I feel for you.
At 11:53 AM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Thanks PO! That's very much the way I'm feeling.
At 10:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
:( I'm not sure if anything anyone say will do anything to make you feel better. Except for Time. As cliche as it sounds, Time eventually helps.
At 3:43 PM,
wicklowbetyár said…
Sorry. I hope you're OK.
At 6:46 PM,
Tiffanie said…
(cyber hugs)
At 6:47 PM,
T.H. Elliott said…
I know it's rough, but in time you'll feel better.
At 8:43 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Thanks guys! I'm working on pulling myself out of the pit by my hair. Not quite out yet.
At 8:05 PM,
Sebastián Leonangeli said…
Not going to say much, just remember that if there's anything you need at the distance, I'm here.
Besos y espero que estes mejor :)
At 4:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Arg! I am sorry! I know that empty feeling all too well! I know it sounds corny but in time you will start to feel a bit more normal and then happy again! What helped me was experiencing as many new things as possible! Take care**
At 4:58 AM,
almost loved said…
*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home