Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Morning Wisdom
When there are only ten minutes left till the alarm clock goes off after a tiring and stressful sleepless night spent tossing and turning and wrecking your brains - that's exactly when you experience the most peaceful and deep sleep of your life.
Ten unconscious minutes that feels like two seconds.
Oh yeah, I totally understand that. Just a thought, what if you set your alarm 5 hours earlier, would that mean you'll still fall asleep 10 minutes before it goes off, thereby allowing you to sleep for 5 hours? heheh.
5 Comments:
At 2:15 PM,
T.H. Elliott said…
I've been trying to get up as soon as the alarm goes off. It's so hard not to snooze, but I feel better when I don't.
At 11:54 AM,
Medio Pomelo said…
It is hard not to snooze :) I hardly ever can resist. Snoozing is great!
At 10:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh yeah, I totally understand that. Just a thought, what if you set your alarm 5 hours earlier, would that mean you'll still fall asleep 10 minutes before it goes off, thereby allowing you to sleep for 5 hours? heheh.
At 8:41 PM,
Medio Pomelo said…
Dora, you should be nominated for Nobel Prize this year. What a genious idea!!
At 2:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Dora, meerry xmas
Post a Comment
<< Home