Medio Pomelo

Anything that keeps us away from television must be good.

Monday, June 26, 2006

This Zombi in my Head

Tarantulas sitting on my head is my worst recurring dream. It's always set in a dark, dusty place like an attick where I have to do something while knowing there might be some big spiders in there. Once I finish whatever I had to do in the messy room I notice in a mirror that there is a huge tarantula sitting on the top of my head. Just sitting, spreading it's disgusting hairy legs across my skull, threatening with a quick and silent death if I dare to move. The fear paralyses me, I'm helpless, I'm disgusted, I want to get rid of it and I don't know how.

This is what it says in the online dream dictionary: "spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship. It represents some ensnaring and controlling force. You may feel that someone or some situation is sucking the life right out of you"

Quite right. I have to get a move on and stop wasting time agonising over "what ifs". I will only find out the answers to my if questions once I start acting and stop being paralysed by fears.

But what if I make the wrong move and the tarantula bites?!?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Kepa said…

    when I was very young and I had temperature I always dreamed with snakes... I do not like them!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home