Happy happy happy!!!!

1 Jan. We are supposed to spend the rest of the year like we spent the first day.... So far that means NOT hungover (hurraah!), waking up alone :((((( but feeling positive about all things to come!
My crying and panic attacks have all been gone miraculously for about a week now, since I came to the decision about the journey: I'm gonna do it on my own instead of my "would be" boyfriend, Andy. Now the only thing that worries me is whether I am REALLY going to be strong enough to carry it out and to even enjoy myself?
Anyways, shall I put down my new years resolutions? Pointless, I know, but just to remind myself:
1. be more positive and less critical. try to see the beauty in everything i do, i experience, i see and everyone i meet.
2. give up swearing. really. in all languages i am able to swear!
3. never ever let myself fall so deep as this year, so deep that i didn't even remember i had family and friends who might have needed me.
4. keep in touch with my family more than with anyone else. they shouldn't be the last ones on my list all the time i call or write to.
I have been trying to achieve all above points for the past lots of years, at least I'm aware... Smoking, booze etc are not considered for the resolution list any more: it never helped.
Bueno, para al final: que este ano sea feliz, y que me encuentre mi sitio en este mundo por fin! Patis, el resto de mis deseos estan bien guardados. Son para ti para leer algun dia. Un beso.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home